Advising clients on appropriate debt recovery methods is central to Rowe Bristol Lawyers’ practice.
We appreciate that often an overriding issue with debt collection is to ensure that the method employed is cost effective, particularly in comparison with the amount sought to be recovered.
Rowe Bristol Lawyers has extensive experience in providing legal advice and services in relation to debt recovery methods, including but not limited to:
- Drafting letters of demand;
- Negotiating satisfactory payment plans. This may include preparing Deeds of Acknowledgment of Debt, or security documents such as caveats, mortgages and director’s guarantees;
- Issuing Statutory Demands under the Corporations Law;
- Representing our clients in informal discussions and mediation conferences with debtors;
- Representing our clients in litigation to recovery the monies owed; and
- Civil Judgment enforcement options under the Civil Judgments Enforcement Act (WA) 2004.
For further information in respect of the Debt Recovery Services which Rowe Bristol Lawyers provides, please consider the specific “Debt Recovery” section under the Services tab of this website.
If you require legal advice in relation to debt recovery methods, please contact us to arrange a meeting so that we may consider your specific circumstances.
The above information is provided as general information only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. The accuracy of this information may have changed from the date when it was published.