Property Development

Property development generally relates to specific lot(s) of land seeking to be built up or developed within the confines of a local council’s regulations.

At a narrower scope, subdivision relates to the division of land into parts, whether it be by way of sale, transfer or partition, or by the creation of new certificates of title for a part or parcel of land.

Broadly speaking, town planning relates to the process of establish land for urban use, including those matters necessary or expedient for securing the improvement, development, amenity, conservation, healthfulness or commercial advancement of an area, or part of an area of land.

Rowe Bristol Lawyers can assist with respect to advising individuals of their potential for subdivision, including what individual lots of land may be used for, be it commercial, residential or mixed use purpose, and also in respect of development restrictions, regulations and other requirements stipulated by for example a local government.

Rowe Bristol Lawyers has also represented and advised various town planners throughout Perth in relation to various aspects of their business, including copyright disputes, debt recovery, general advice and advice with regard to applications to the State Administrative Tribunal.

If you require legal advice in relation to property development, town planning or subdivision, please contact us to arrange a meeting so that we may consider your specific circumstances.

The above information is provided as general information only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. The accuracy of this information may have changed from the date when it was published.