Rowe Bristol Lawyers has represented and advised numerous clients with respect to appropriate debt recovery methods. We appreciate that often an overriding priority with respect to debt collection is to ensure that the method employed is cost effective, particularly in comparison with the amount sought to be recovered.
Rowe Bristol Lawyers has extensive experience in providing legal advice and services in relation to debt recovery methods, including but not limited to:
- Drafting letters of demand of varying complexity;
- Negotiating satisfactory payment arrangements, which may include preparing Deeds of Acknowledgment of Debt or security documents such as caveats, mortgages and director’s guarantees;
- Issuing Statutory Demands and bankruptcy notices (when appropriate);
- Representing clients in informal discussions and mediation conferences with debtors;
- Representing clients in court proceeding to recover the amounts owed; and
- Civil judgment enforcement options pursuant to the Civil Judgments Enforcement Act 2004 (WA).
If you require legal advice in relation to Debt Recovery Methods, please contact us to arrange a meeting so that we may consider your specific circumstances.
The above information is provided as general information only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. The accuracy of this information may have changed from the date when it was published.